Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Slight change in plans

Scott was unable to get today off work, but was able to get his first mornings off... so he is coming with me to Edmonton!! I am so excited for this adventure, and to visit my friends there. They are all awesome people! I just can't wait.

I will not be weighing myself at all this week, which is going to be hard, but I am confident I can make the proper choices to stick with my diet. The hotel we are staying at has a kitchen, so that will make things VERY easy. This week I am shooting for at least 3 lbs lost. If I could do more, great... I will not beat myself up if I don't make this goal. Ultimately, I just want to not gain. Sodium is my enemy!!! But I drink a lot of water, so it should be ok.

I have been struggling with 0 appetite and today is the second day in a row, that I didn't want to eat anything. I had to force myself to eat every morsel of food today, and I feel blah now. I don't know if it is just in my head, and I am feeling guilty for eating anything... or if it is just my body not being hungry. It doesn't make sense. I will be asking at HM when I get back about this, because it is starting to worry me.

I am planning on doing an insane workout tonight, it is supposed to burn 1000 calories in 70 minutes. HOLY!!! I am scared LOL.

3 comments:

  1. When I work out steadily, I lose my appetite. I heard that this actually happens to a lot of people. You NEED to eat though, its just as bad to not eat enough as it is to over eat. Just set a reminder on your phone or something that tells you its time to eat and eat. your body needs fuel to get you through those workouts and through the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What work out are you doing!! I need one like that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been forcing myself to eat.. It is so hard though.

    And Sab it is the Jari Love 1000 calorie burn dvd workout.

    ReplyDelete