Saturday, September 10, 2011

Less food, Less weight

So since I started HM, I have been struggling with the diet. I have been feeling hungry all the time, and it is a feeling I am not used to, and do not enjoy. I know my stomach is starting to shrink, because my meal last night was small, and filled me up. For the first time in weeks, I was full after a meal. BOOYAAH!!!

Obviously it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you eat less food, you put on less weight, and/or lose weight. But getting on the mindset to not eat until I want to puke because I ate too much is sooooo hard.

For me, it is hard to have the right food on hand to fulfill my appetite, and my diet. Since I need protein in every meal, and I am limited as to what protein I can count as my protein, I am fearful that I might get very sick of the foods that I am really starting to enjoy.

I never thought it would be so much fun to go to the grocery store, and have a cart full of vegetables instead of the processed food I would previously fill my cart with.

I have been keeping track of my calories and exercise on My Fitness Pal, which has been a good tool in keeping me feeling like I have to be accountable for everything I eat and do. So helpful also to see the people on there, who had large starting weight numbers, and that have lost so much already.

I went to HM today and I didn't gain or lose since two days ago... shows you what a day of taking it easy (for the sake of my foot which is injured) does for you... so I am finishing this entry, and I am putting on my shoes and going to go work out for the next.... hmmmm.... I guess until Caiden wakes up from his nap.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Linda! I feel the same way about being excited about the fresh veggies. I try to buy a new one every week and find a new recipe to use it in. =D

    ReplyDelete