Sunday, September 18, 2011

Resisting the temptation

The other night I put the scale out in the RV. I locked the door, and I haven't been out there since. It is soooo hard. I just want to go out there and see my progress. I am starting to see the changes in my body, even though it isn't much weight off me. Even last time I lost weight, I really didn't notice it on myself, but those around me were quick to ask me if I had lost weight. I cannot wait until I get MUCH slimmer, and those people who have not seen me in a while are so blown away they are speechless. I can dream HAHA.

I am feeling thinner the last few days, although I have been trying to give my body a few rest days. No dice yesterday, the photoshoot I was doing had me trucking all over the beach. So today is my rest day. I will NOT work out today. I won't know if I gained or lost until I go to HM tomorrow. it is so stressful! Resisting the temptation of going out and weighing myself is going to be harder than I thought.

I tried bumping my calories and slowing down my workout because a couple people told me that as you hit some of the stable spots in your weight gain (ie. 215 I was at 215 for a long time before it increased). It is the same coming down. So my body seems to be getting used to the diet, and taking its sweet ass time to get rid of all that DISGUSTING FAT!!!

We will see tomorrow. fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment