Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rough day...

This post is not about my weight loss. It is only 8:16am and I am already having a rough day. It is the 6th anniversary of my husbands death. I am happy with my life, and I love my family so much. But I still can't help but feel like I was robbed sometimes.

he had this laugh that was so infectious, you couldn't help but laugh along with him. Everyone said it will hurt less over time, but it doesn't really. On this day every year, I just have this pain in my heart that I feel like will never go away.

I was a completely different person when he was around. His death and all the heartache since then has made me... I don't  know. People tell me they cannot believe how amazing and strong I am, but on days like today I want to laugh at them. I am not strong. I am a weak, blubbering idiot.

I have a photoshoot today, that I booked for today so I could keep busy and try to stay focused. We will see how that goes.

I miss you Les! <3

2 comments: