Monday, September 12, 2011

Oh Happy day!!

I feel like I don't have much to write today. Although I went to HM today, and I was down 2.4 on their scale. Their scale was just about what mine said this morning. How is that for making me feel awesome!!! I do, I really feel awesome. I can do so much without being out of breath, and it will only get better.

I walked 10km today! HOLY!!! Also, when I started HM they were doing a step challenge (walking across Canada with our recorded steps) I was so far behind, and in just under 3 weeks I have risen to 3rd place in the leader standings! This is due in most part to my huge long walks I have been taking, and my workouts. It hurts, but as they say: no pain, no gain.

I have to say that every day this diet gets easier, and I am almost finding now, that I have too much food to eat in a day.

I have a plan to do a walk... called the parkway trail. With my bestie! Wait for this... it is 20KM. can we do it?? I think we can, and I am going to carry a backpack with 30 lbs on my back too. Oh yes I am! Maybe in a couple weeks! I will let you know if we can actually accomplish this goal!

2 comments:

  1. LOL It will take at least 4 hours... no way he will stay in the backpack for that long.

    ReplyDelete