Thursday, October 11, 2012

It's been a while

I quit Herbal Magic because I just couldn't afford it anymore. I have a wedding to pay for now, and shelling out over 400 bucks a month was just sucking me dry.

I got down to 182 with them, and immediately after quitting with them, I went nuts and ate EVERYTHING in sight. I gained 12 lbs back, and now I can't lose anything. I lose something and then the next day it is back... I know that a lot of it is water retention, and I am eating properly again after my month of pigging out during camping and what not. I have my full gym downstairs that is just as hard to get into than if I had to leave my house to get to the gym. Caiden doesn't allow me a lot of time on my own to exercise. It is so stressful!

I have until April to lose the weight that I need to lose. That is when my wedding dress will be ready and I will have to get it altered. I know I can do it. I am renewed and so determined. I am not setting a number on what I want to lose, because I don't want to let myself disappointed.

I have 25 weeks... to lose 1-2 lbs each week. This is doable.

I am going to commit to recording everything I eat on MFP, and cut down my sugar and bread intake. These are really my vices, and I cannot seem to avoid them.

I have felt really alone in this lately, I used to have people behind me, encouraging me and pushing me to succeed... I feel like that has just gone away. So I will do what I normally do, and put my head down and do it on my own.

I will try to write in my blog as much as possible... even if it is really just writing to myself.

3 comments:

  1. Good Luck getting to your goal Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm still here and I'm still supporting you!! I know we haven't seen much of each other lately :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just came upon your blog while googling, I had googled quitting herbal magic, as I would like to quit, and want to know if the contract can be broken (without having to ask the ladies at the office that I go to) I have read over the contract several times, but am still not quit sure. Seems that you have done it? Would you care to answer me, and let me know how it went for you. loisbcurrie@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete