Friday, September 16, 2011

Victory!

I did it!!, I put the scale in the RV and I will attempt to not weigh myself until Monday when I go into HM. I can do this! I was getting too obsessed. Down .8 lbs today when I went to HM, I am ahead of where I should be at week three! I feel awesome!

Bestie and I walked 7km today. It was a brisk walk, and the wind was blowing. I am not liking the cold at all. Just have to say that the harbourside walk all the way to Brechin boat ramp in Nanaimo is nice, but not my favorite. Probably the only walk in Nanaimo that I would consider walking by myself.

The diet is getting much easier, as I am quickly learning the serving size per portion. That is nice to know without having to check my list every time... Saves me some hassle. Eventually I wont even need that thing, I hope soon.

I also hacked my hair off today, and it feels incredible. NO MORE PONYTAILS FOR ME!!!! I am so prepared for the new me to emerge. I just wish it could happen a tad quicker. But I am working on it. I am shooting for my 1 month anniversary date and being 12 lbs lost. That would be an incredible feeling. (I probably lost about 1 or 2 lbs with my hair cut).

I can do it!!

oh and here is my new haircut

No comments:

Post a Comment