Saturday, September 3, 2011

Support

Have you ever tried to diet, and cut your portions so much that those around you think you are absolutely nuts? I am having this problem right now. Although I am getting my recommended 1200 (or just below it) calories a day, I get the "Oh you can have just a little bit more" or "Can't you have a piece of this?". It makes it so hard. I have always struggled with my willpower. Being a Pepsi addict doesn't really help, and that sweet sweet chocolate...mmmmmm.... ok back to reality. I cannot eat that stuff anymore.

I went to Herbal Magic yesterday, and I am down 1 more pound. YIPPEE!!! They are so awesome there. They gave me a birthday card signed by everyone in the office. It offered me well wishes for the best birthday wishes come true for me. The birthday wishes I have are already coming true. Next year on my birthday, I will be 140 lbs and I will feel incredible.

So my challenge: Scott has told me to pack for two days and that we are leaving tomorrow to go somewhere... but won't tell me where. I have to stick to my diet and not fall to the temptation of that cheesecake, or big giant steak.... mmmmmmm.... LOL. It is going to be hard!

There is another herbal supplement that they gave me for occasions such as this, when you cannot completely conform to your diet. Burns extra fat and carbs, so you can have a little indulgence. Hella expensive, which makes it so you NEVER want to cheat. Cheating on the diet is just cheating yourself. I know this.

So I will write when I get back. :)


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 217.6
Weight lost: 6.2lbs
Inches lost: 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment