Thursday, September 22, 2011

Feeling better..

Yes, I feel better today. New day, new month with Herbal Magic. I have these weak moments when I feel like I am not making progress and I feel so pressured to be losing the weight. Don't get me wrong, I want this... more than I have wanted anything else in my life. I see others around me that are having great success on their various diets, and it makes me long for this to happen faster. But that is unreasonable.

I have these moments where I just want to stay in bed and rest for the day, but I cannot do that, because Caiden won't let me, and also because of the drive to be a size I have not been since... maybe 1994-1995. That was a lifetime ago.

Today I said to myself I was going to let my body rest. So now I am going to go have a nap LOL. Tomorrow I will go back to HM, and I have to help my mom stack wood. So that will be my workout for the day HAHA.

Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment