Friday, November 25, 2011

Tea

I was told I can drink as much tea as I want (although it doesn't count towards my water intake), so I have been drinking gads of tea.

When my husband died, the wife of the man that also died in the same crash brought me some tea to make me feel better. I was called creme caramel tea. I didn't even open the box for the longest time, and then I opened it and became addicted to it. I finished that box and got another couple since then, but I am getting low on the current box, and I CANNOT FIND IT ANYWHERE!!!! WAHHH! So I have been looking for an equivalent. I found the most heavenly tea and I am addicted to it! It is chocolate hazelnut tea. oh my goodness, so good.

I have also been drinking tons of green tea (which I didn't really like). It is supposed to boost the metabolism, and two of my supplements have green tea extract in them. I found a kind I actually liked, which is mango passionfruit acai. It is awesome, and isn't bitter like I find most green teas.

If anyone has any other kinds of tea that they like, I am all ears.

4 comments:

  1. Do you have a david's tea? I love almost everything from there. Right now my favorite is Santa's Secret,
    Need a little helper?
    Ever wonder how Santa manages to deliver all those presents in just one night? Well here’s the hush-hush formula. He uses a special combination of Chinese black tea, peppermint leaves and spices – all sprinkled with real little candy canes. It’s both energizing and remarkably soothing. All Santa needs is one cup and his motto changes from “ho ho ho” to “go go go”.


    and my all time favorite is read my lips


    Kiss me, kiss me
    Okay, this is probably the world’s best chocolate tea. Honestly. Better than dessert. More reliable than sex. It’s a totally decadent combination of China black tea, vanilla, peppermint, chocolate bits and spicy red peppercorns. Plus it contains little red candy lips for a kiss of sweetness. In other words, it’s a completely satisfying spring experience with no guilt or strings attached.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I have a Davids Tea around us... there is a tea store in the mall in Nanaimo, but I have no idea what it is called.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The store in the mall is called tea desire, and I am really intimidated to try to figure out their wall of tea lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ask one of the employees. Every tea shop I've gone into, the people working know SO MUCH about the tea. I tell them the kinds I like, and don't and they always steer me in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete