Saturday, September 24, 2011

Another day

and another 1.8 lbs down. As I was making the 35 minute drive to HM yesterday, my stomach was in knots. I was so scared I would be up again. I got there, and she said "How do you feel today?" I said, "Nervous!!". Why is it when I go there, and I am all confident that I have lost weight, I feel skinnier, I am up... and when I am so nervous and feel bloated and like I have't lost, I have lost? It is so weird, and it is making it so hard to not weigh myself at home.

The scale is still in the RV, and will stay there... I weighed myself on my moms scale, which isn't electronic... just to see the difference between hers and mine, and hers said I was 5 lbs lighter than I actually was. I like hers HAHA!.

Yesterday, I burned 1286 calories (according to MFP) moving and stacking 2 cords of wood for my mom. With the help of my bestie, Scott, my mom and even Caiden, it took us just under 2 hours. Man that was hard work. My body is soooo sore today, so I think today will be a rest day.

I also took a bad spill at my inlaws house and landed on my hip. EFF did that ever hurt. I had a case of the two left feet LOL. Oh well accidents happen (as the song from Thomas the Tank Engine keeps ringing through my head).

So my stats are this now:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 211.8
Weight lost: 12 lbs
Inches lost: 12.25

With 210 on the horizon, and 200 not far behind there. I am getting incredibly excited to see a number on the scale that I have not seen in so many years.

My goal is 199 by October 15th. I CAN DO IT!!!

6 comments:

  1. You rock Linda! Thats a lot of calories burned in one day holy shit!
    What dates are you here? Its Aiden's birthday this weekend and my nieces, but if I can make it work i would love to do something with you!!
    Are you coming alone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jelly at your great progress. I'm stuck at a plateau. You're doing so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Ayla and Sabrina! I am so proud of myself. Ayla, I am leaving here either Tuesday or Wednesday of next week and we will be leaving there on the 3rd. Scott is coming with me, but we have to get back here for a class he has to take on the 5th.I will be doing a bunch of pictures for people while I am there too, so let's work something out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Linda!!!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete