Sunday, September 4, 2011

Victory is mine!!

If I just keep at it!! I am down another pound and a bit from yesterday! It is a wonderful feeling.

Last night was a rough night. I just wanted chocolate! The nights when Scott is working evenings are the worst. He isn't there to push me to say no, and sometimes my willpower (which I have always struggled with) just isn't enough.

I won't be able to go into HM until Wednesday, or Tuesday if I am lucky. I cant wait to step on that scale and see like 3 or 4 pounds less. I want to be under 200 so bad. The smallest I have ever gotten with my yo-yo dieting was 201. I was so close, and then it shot back up.

I have a bit of anxiety though... all I can think is when I get to my goal (which I will), what happens if I just cant keep it off? This scares me. Once I am in my stabilization phase and my maintenance phase, I am sure this anxiety will go away.

Every day when I see a little more weight gone, it just drives me to say no to junk food. Why do the ads on TV have to look sooooo freaking good.

If anyone is actually reading this, see you in a few days :D HAPPY LABOUR DAY!! and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEEE!!! HAHA


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 216.4
Weight lost: 7.4lbs
Inches lost: 6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment