Sunday, September 11, 2011

Going down down down

The number just keeps going down! It makes me so happy. Although I cannot help wanting it to go down faster. I am working my butt off to get under 200 by October 1st. Can I do it? I think I can, but I need to keep it up!

Last night I had a bad night. I grabbed a bottle of Dad's Root Beer (I bought the case the day before I started HM and haven't had any) and a bag of chocolate covered cherries. I was upset, and I needed some comfort food. I have no coping mechanism for my emotions anymore, junk was always that for me. I didn't drink it, or eat any chocolate. Thanks to Scott! I can't say whether I would have gone through with it... but my willpower definitely failed me last night.

Thank heavens I didn't, I stepped on the scale this morning (even though I was told to limit my time on the scale) and I am down just about 1 pound (my scales weight) and just over 2 pounds (their scales weight)!!!

So, My stomach is shrinking, I could barely finish dinner last night. This is a good thing! AND I hardly crave anything other than a glass of water! This is a wonderful feeling.

I would also like to acknowledge this date. September 11, 2001. I remember what I was doing when the towers were struck, and my heart goes out to every single person who lost their lives, lost their loved ones, and have health problems because of their sacrifice.

Until tomorrow :)


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 216.6
Weight lost: 7.2lbs
Inches lost: 6.5

3 comments:

  1. Doing good!!! Sounds like Scott is being a help with the willpower thing which is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah he is being phenomenal! How are you feeling?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im doing ok... wont say good, thats a lie right now, but im ok :)

    ReplyDelete