Monday, September 19, 2011

My first Magnet!

I have resisted the urge to go and weigh myself... for two days! I didn't really work out, although my photoshoot on Saturday had me trucking around the beach, and yesterday the fam and I went for a huge long walk around town. I woke up this morning and I was anxious and feeling like my weight loss was not progressing as fast as I wanted it to, so I told Scott to get ready and we were going to go to HM ASAP! I wanted to get weighed so I didn't obsess about it all day, and I didn't get upset. I felt fatter than I had in days this morning.

So we went to HM, and she asked me how I was doing, and I said I was nervous I would be up... I stepped on that scale and DUN DUN DUN... 213.2! WHAT??!?!?!?!? Did I read that correctly??? Yes I did! and that puts me at 10.4 lbs lost in just under 4 weeks. With my month anniversary on Wednesday, my projected weight loss for the month is only 8lbs. I am already ahead of the game. Shooting to reach 12 lbs lost by Wednesday. It is only 1.6 lbs, I think I can do it. That would be stupendous.

So she gave me my first little magnet that said 10 lbs lost! I am excited to fill up my fridge with these stupid ugly little things. (I hate green HAHA).

Only triumphs from now on! Failure is not in my vocabulary!




Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 213.2
Weight lost: 10.4 lbs
Inches lost: 8.9

6 comments:

  1. Good job Linda!! Told you it would happen. Proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool, the magnet thing. I find I do better when I haave something to look forward to like that. Like I never miss logging in MFP cause I like when it says "Sabrina has logged in for 100 days in a row" LOL. /needs to get out more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, it sure gives you something to look forward to lol. That is why I gave up on MFP before, because I was up to like 100 days in a row, and I missed a day.

    ReplyDelete