Monday, May 21, 2012

Past the hurdle

Including the weight loss I did on my own before I started Herbal Magic, I have lost 54 lbs. With Herbal Magic so far I have lost 45 lbs. I am over the hurdle of that stupid plateau I was stuck on for 4 months... and the funny thing is, it was going to that spa weekend and pigging out on endless tapas that got me over this hurdle. Ignoring my diet and my portions for just one night. Since then, I lost about 10 lbs. I had been losing and gaining the same 5 lbs for so long, it didn't seem real when the numbers started to drop again.

The stress of this last couple of months spending all this money on this diet and not seeing any results has been making me feel so guilty. Guilty for taking money away from activities I could be doing with my 4 year old and my fiance. Not wanting to exercise, or do anything really. But exercising to the point of wanting to throw up because nothing was happening. Feeling so lost, and so alone.... even though I had my love and my best friend behind me no matter what. Trying to stay positive, but struggling with it because all hope seemed lost for ever getting past the point I was stuck at. I spent the most part of my life in the 180's, my weight only started to climb after I had Caiden. I have been wondering for a while if this is where I was meant to be, but I still jiggle and I will not accept that this is where it ends.

So I am in the 170's now and I will fight to get it off. My goal will always be 140 (unless I get to 150 and like how I feel and look) and my new goal is 64 inches off (at least). That would be my height and I just have to lose 12.5 more inches to get there. I am positive, I am renewed. I can do this.

So here are my stats:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185 reached Feb 19th
New Small goal: 170
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 178.2
Weight lost: 45.2 lbs
Inches lost: 51.5

No comments:

Post a Comment