Friday, October 28, 2011

Almost there

Every morning when I wake up, I roll over on my back and rub my hand from just under my ribs to just under my belly button. The change in this area of my body has been tremendous. You know when you are laying down and your belly is so flat and awesome because gravity pulls all the fat away and it goes on the sides? Well now when I lay down, my belly is flat and awesome and very little of my fat is down on my sides. It is an amazing feeling, and I cannot believe I didn't do this sooner.

I spent an hour or so at the gym today and just gave 'er. I still am so amazed at my ability to do the exercise without losing my breath, but still sweating my fat ass off while I am doing it. No swim today, as we had to carve our Halloween pumpkins. But that is ok. I made it up with a second workout when I got home. 70 minutes of pure sweaty awesomeness!

HM was a big surprise for me today, because again I didn't feel like I was lighter, and I thought the scale would be the same as it was on Monday. Well I am happy to say that it wasn't! I was also measured today and I am amazed at those numbers too!

So my stats are:



Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 204.6
Weight lost: 19.2 lbs
Inches lost: 24 1/4!!!!!

I have lost 2 feet of fat off my body EWWWW lol!

I will get my 20 pound lost magnet this week, and I am so excited to see how that will motivate me.

My new goal: 185 by Christmas. I am projected to be at 189 ish by then (according to HM) so I think it is doable. I WILL NOT beat myself up if I don't make it... but the drive is there. 185 is where I was before I got pregnant with Caiden. I CAN DO IT!!

Props to my bestie too... She is down 33lbs! I am so proud of her!

5 comments: