Friday, September 2, 2011

A little bit annoying...

On this diet, you don't have to do much exercise to make it work. But I have been, because I am determined to reach my goal before HM says I will. I have been going hard on it, with lots of walking and intense aerobic workouts. The problem with that, is that I get SO hungry. My portions stay the same, so it makes it difficult to not want to get up and eat an entire tub of ice cream. It is kind of annoying!

I finally made it through my entire 60 minute biggest loser workout last night. Usually I get to about 40 minutes and am so exhausted I cannot complete it. That is not the way I am going to reach my goal. I try having my BF Scott there so he can push me and encourage me... but he kind of turns scary LOL! He WONT let me quit. I am limited at the times I can actually work out because I cant do it when Caiden is awake and walking around. So I am stuck doing it after 8pm.

I have been keeping track of my steps on the pedometer as well, and I get very disappointed in myself if I see a number less than 7000 at the end of the day. Last night I checked the pedometer and it said 11204! YES!!

/pats myself on the back

I get to go to HM today and do my weigh-in. Fingers crossed!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment