Monday, September 26, 2011

Challenges.

Every Monday and Friday I go into HM and they ask me if I am anticipating any challenges for the weekend, or if I had any challenges on the weekend. IE: Birthday parties, BBQ's. I haven't had any real challenges since my birthday weekend. But this next week is going to be hard. I am taking a trip to visit some awesome people, and take some pictures in Edmonton. I am staying with a dear friend (who is so incredible to put up with me :) ).

I am going to try my best to NOT eat out, and stay on my diet. It is possible, just going to be a challenge. I have had challenges with my appetite, I go from extreme hunger where I just want to snack, to having a day like today where I have absolutely 0 appetite. I seriously am not hungry today at all, and have forced myself to eat every stitch of food that has entered my mouth.

I have these days of no appetite often, and usually they are accompanied by a day of stress. I don't have stress really, except for the stress of the roadtrip I am about to take, with a 3 year old.... all by ourselves. GOOD LORD WHAT AM I THINKING!!! When I have a super bad stress day, I just want to gobble down chocolate and pepsi. But that won't get me anywhere.

I went to HM today... .8 down!!! Hooray!! I am so excited to see the number go down. I know I sound like a broken record, but I don't care LOL. I am proud of myself.


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 211
Weight lost: 12.8 lbs
Inches lost: 12.25

2 comments: