Saturday, October 1, 2011

Ever have one of those days

...weeks. I am in Edmonton, with nothing to do... don't know the area, don't know what is fun to do... Trying very hard to stick to my diet (which is hard when there is so much junk around). I feel like I came here for nothing. :( I thought I would have had some shoots done, but 1 cancelled because she is sick :( and My friend Sabrina had a bad day with her little kitty (Totally understand about the kitty Sab. NOT MAD!!!).

I had the best workout of my life yesterday. Walked around West Edmonton Mall for 5 or 6 hours. WOOOO!! That was a big walk. Then came back to the hotel and made our dinner of veggies and chicken. Then went downstairs and worked out in the hotels gym (sparsely equipped, but it has a treadmill, elliptical, stairclimber, and stationary bike. Then swam for an hour in the pool. I would have swam longer, but I was all by myself in the pool room, and it started to get a little creepy.

Caiden is doing wonderfully. He got to see the sea lion show at West Ed yesterday, and was quite excited about it. He was awesome the whole trip here... He played, read, slept, and watched movies on the iPad.



So I don't know what we are doing today... We haven't decided, but I hope to be able to go to Sabrinas this evening.

I really hope that I don't weigh myself when I get home and have gained... I am so scared of that.

2 comments:

  1. I'm sooo sosososo sorry Linda. I hope you can make it tonight at least!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on the walk and THEN the gym! You'll be great, when you get back you're gonna be like 5 lbs down, just because I said so :P

    ReplyDelete