Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A little bump...

Well, my birthday was wonderful. Scott took me to a resort and we spent the day at the spa! So incredible and relaxing. I had a wonderful time. It was incredibly hard to stay on my diet. BUT I had a desert on my birthday, and that has just knocked me on my ass. I went to Herbal Magic on my way back home, and I was up three pounds. I just wanted to cry.

When you think you are making the proper choices on a menu, you really aren't. That is why they recommend you NEVER eat out. Too much salt!! So I am back on track on the diet, eating the way I should again, and I did not gain or lose when I stepped on the scale this morning... well ok I was down .4 of a pound, it is hard to count that though.

I was really upset this morning when I stepped on that scale, I just said WHAT THE HELL! I walked 15 km yesterday, and I have walked all day today as well. I am stuck... why is the weight not moving? Am I burning fat, and building muscle? I cannot help but feel a little discouraged. But I know I am making the right choices... for example, I said no to the strawberry,raspberry cheese cake my mother in law made. It was hard, but I said no.

I am going to HM tomorrow. Fingers crossed the number is down! I need encouragement people!! HAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment