Saturday, March 31, 2012

They are back...

Well, the in-laws are back from their winter away down south, and I get to go home soon and have life be back to normal. I get to have an actual room dedicated to gym equipment (even better now since I scored an elliptical off of freecycle) and a comfortable place to continue my Insanity workouts.

The biggest news I have to share today is my weigh in yesterday.... slightly up, which I am annoyed about, but in doing my measurements we discovered that I have now lost 3/4 of an inch off my thighs. Now I know this doesn't seem like an amazing feat and nothing to be excited or impressed about... BUT! The last time the number changed on my thigh measurement was 1 week after I started HM, back in September. It has always been the number I was most excited to see move. I hope it continues.


No comments:

Post a Comment