Thursday, March 1, 2012

INSANITY!!!

I just completed day one and all I can say is HOLY CRAP!! Most intense workout I have tried to date and I am going to keep track of my progress here when I do my fit test every two weeks. And I will post my before picture and after picture at the end.

Pre-Insanity Measurements:
Bust: 40in
Ribs: 37
Waist: 37.5
Stomach:40.5
Butt: 44
Thigh: 25
Calf: 16.25
Arm: 13
Neck: 14

Day 1 Fit Test: 1 minute per
Switch Kicks: 100
Power Jacks: 36
Power Knees: 63
Power Jumps: 35
Globe Jumps: 8 (these are very hard and 4 jumps in a circle count as one)
Suicide Jumps: 6 (very much like burpees which I HATE)
Push Up Jacks: 10
Low Plank Obliques: 40

The next fit test will be March 15, I hope I can better ALL of these numbers.
Tomorrow will be the Plyometric Cardio Circuit YAY LOL!

I never could have done any of these exercises before I started this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment