Saturday, March 3, 2012

Insanity Day 3

Cardio Power and Resistance:

I don't know if it is hard because I am sore, or it is just hard period. The exercises seemed easier, but I was struggling through it. My legs , abs, and arms are just burning. It feels great and I love it!!!

I also recently went thrift store shopping for pants since I was in such dire need, and I was looking through my drawer today and realized that I have nothing but jeans in there now.... if you know me, when I was fat, I wore nothing but yoga, sweat and dress pants. Jeans never fit properly, never looked good, and always chafed my thighs. Now I get so many complements on my butt (AND SMACKS!!!) I am loving wearing jeans again.

My weight is up slightly but I know it is due to water retention and my muscles being inflamed.

Tomorrow is Cardio Recovery... almost to my rest day!

No comments:

Post a Comment