Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Days 10 -13

I haven't posted after my workouts the last couple of days because... well... they are the same workouts I started with. I thought they would get easier, but instead they are getting harder. Not because my stamina isn't there, but instead it is because my heels and feet are killing me. I have pure cardio and cardio abs today (which I will do later) and then a rest day.

Thursday is to be my 2nd fit test, but I may take just one more rest day so that I let my ankles rest. I definitely can't wait to do the fit test to see if my numbers improve. Looking on the forums on MFP there are a lot of people who have done or are doing Insanity and their beginning numbers were very similar to me.

My weight is back to what it was when I started Insanity, so hopefully I will get my 40 lbs magnet shortly. Very frustrating dealing with the yo-yoing. I was .2 away from getting my magnet and then I got my TOM and shot up... been fighting to get back for 2 weeks now. Then TOM will come again and I will have to fight again. AHHHH! I am losing inches though, so that makes it ok... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment