Monday, April 9, 2012

RIP

I had a wonderful Easter, full of hunts, and brunch, family and friends. I was great, I didn't eat any chocolate. It was a wonderful day, until we put Caiden to bed and then tried to find our cat Lucky. Sadly we found him in the back yard. I didn't see, but Scott said he looked mangled. I am so sad. Last night I just wanted to gorge myself on everything I could get my hands on... especially Pepsi.

I haven't spoke of my addiction to Pepsi as of yet, I don't think. I believe it is like... a drug I guess. I crave it so bad, and when I get it... even a sip, I look like those heroin users on Intervention after they have shot the needle thing in their arm. It is that bad.

All I wanted last night, was that euphoria that I feel when I drink it. But alas, there was none in the house. Today, I have 0 appetite, and I have spent the day in a numb stupor. Yes, yes, he was just a cat, but he was a member of the family and I will miss him dearly... as will Caiden.

RIP Lucky Lager. Thanks for being so good with Caiden. We love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment