Friday, March 16, 2012

Sauna Culture...

So my bestie and I have been in the sauna a LOT. We often talk about what we call "Sauna Culture". What this means is that no matter who you are... in the sauna it doesn't matter, you can get in on the conversation.

We made a game of it, we would go into a sauna and start talking about woman things; babies, wedding planning, cooking... anything we could think of that we thought men would have no interest in gabbing about. Sure enough, everyone in the sauna would chime in at one point or another about the topics we started.

I love dominating the conversation and seeing what people will actually talk about in there. It is pretty funny.

I have this nasty phlegmy cough that is stopping me in my tracks. So I have decided to hold off on Insanity until I have my breath back again. I was supposed to do my 2nd fit test today, but I can not make it through the cardio right now. This makes me really sad. I hope I don't lose my stamina. I have been doing push ups and sit ups every night though. V-push ups are my mortal enemy and I hate them, but I have been doing 30 a night. They are supposed to help your shoulder muscles apparently. We will see.

No comments:

Post a Comment