Thursday, March 8, 2012

Day 8

Cardio Power & Resistance: Completed for a second time. PHEW! I thought it would be slightly easier this time, and I had a rough time. I think maybe just one rest day doing this might not be enough. Although the middle of the week workout is just stretching and slow cardio, my muscles did not have enough time to stop hurting... All this jumping is killing my shins and ankles and knees, but I am powering through it. I know how to cushion my jumping so that my knee doesn't blow out like it did all those years ago playing tennis.

I am back down to where I was weight wise, so that is encouraging. I am so tired of getting mixed information from the ladies at HM. Some tell me no exercise other than walking (because I am not allowed the food to fuel my body), and others tell me I am doing the program how they would do the program, toning as I am losing the weight. Because I didn't want to get to the end and hate my body even more because I am one giant skin flap (I know I have previously said this) I give myself a bit extra food after my workouts and I am not starving myself. I look in the mirror and I am starting to feel good about my body... More than I have ever felt, because I have always hated my body and how I was shaped.

Trying on wedding dresses and seeing the hour glass figure that I have and always hated has made me change my opinion on my body. People tell me I am wasting away (in a good way) and that I am looking "sexy", "hot", "beautiful". These are never words that I attached to myself. I have more confidence and I want to keep it up and be a positive role model for those around me.

I have never had enough drive to see through anything to the end before, I always get bored and want to try something new. I feel great that I have gone this far, and I love seeing that big number on my weight loss ticker. It feels AMAZING!

No comments:

Post a Comment