Monday, March 19, 2012

Minor setback

I mentioned that I wasn't going to do Insanity until this cough went away, and I have been feeling crappy about that. But yesterday was spent in the emergency room because I could not breathe and I was hearing crackling when I took a breath. I spent a long time there waiting, and trying not to scare everyone away around me with my cough LOL. Got a chest xray, which showed my left lung 50% filled with fluid. UGH!

I am feeling a little better today, I have a puffer for when I cannot breathe and anti-biotics and today I am coughing up tons of disgustingness... fun!

The good news though, I stepped on the scale this morning and it said 181! I am not going to count it until I go into Herbal Magic though... The scale is old and I don't know if I should trust it LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment