Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 4

Cardio Recovery... My favorite so far, cardio exercises, but slower and with lots more stretching. I feel like my muscles are really relaxed after this, and I am glad to have a semi- "rest day". Tomorrow is Pure Cardio, and I heard it is the most intense of the workouts... so I may die tomorrow. Not really actually I am really enjoying this whole thing. It is making me feel... well proud that I had the courage to try it, because the commercials I saw for it made it look so scary.

After 3 days I am starting to feel a change in my body. I know that it has a lot to do with the diet itself, but I feel less... erm... flabby. Which is what I was trying to accomplish. I am trying to talk my bestie into starting Insanity with me, because it would be nice to have someone do it with me, who actually knows what the workout entails.

So Pure Cardio tomorrow, and I will handle it just fine... I hope. We'll see. Wish me luck! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment