Wednesday, March 21, 2012

A wonderful week

Despite being sick!


1 month and 3 days ago I hit my prepregnancy weight of 185. 1 month ago I hit 184, just .2 away from getting my magnet. Within two days of that I got my TOM and shot up to 191. I wanted to cry, and have been battling being sick since then. I knew I was down today because I just felt and looked skinnier today, but after all the frustration of fighting to get back to that number, I told them I only want to know my weight once a week. So last week I didn't know what I weighed and I was on the leader board for lbs lost. I didn't even know haha. I stepped on the scale this morning and I saw 181.2. I am almost in the 170's and I am 7 lbs down for the week. Just about time to hit my TOM again, I am so so so hoping that I don't have to fight again.

Stats:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185 reached Feb 19th
New Small goal: 170
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 181.2
Weight lost: 42.6 lbs
Inches lost: 46 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment