Saturday, March 24, 2012

Fit Test take 2

I did my second fit test after taking the week off due to illness, and I struggled through it blindly, and surprisingly did better.


Day 1 Fit Test: 1 minute per    2nd Fit test
Switch Kicks: 100                      108
Power Jacks: 36                          47
Power Knees: 63                          75
Power Jumps: 35                          54
Globe Jumps: 8                             12
Suicide Jumps: 6                            11
Push Up Jacks: 10                          18
Low Plank Obliques: 40                  62

Aside from hacking my lungs out throughout the entire workout, I am pretty stoked on my numbers. It also helps that I got new workout shoes that are like wearing pillows on my feet. NO PAIN!!! Love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment