Tuesday, February 28, 2012

My progress so far...

I have been struggling lately with the clothing situation! Because I am losing inches so fast, I can't (or my wallet can't) keep up. SO Value Village had their 50% off clothes sale and I decided to check it out since I was in dire need of pants. I don't want to waste money on new stuff when I will outgrow it in a month, so I got second hand clothes for the time being.

The greatest feeling in the world is trying on clothes, and going for the sizes that were the ones you "THOUGHT" you fit in... and they are toooooooo big! I have gone from size 2 and 3xl tops to size medium and size 18w pants to a size 10/11. I still have so far to go, but I am so proud of the change that I have made happen.

I have a lot of people ask me how I did it and if I can help them, but I think that everyone has to reach that point on their own. I have "dieted" on my own previously, and I was never fully committed to the lifestyle change that has to happen to KEEP the weight off. I hit that point where I stepped on the scale and I was physically disgusted with the number that I saw. When is enough enough? I will never go back!

As hard as it is to keep with the diet, and say no to the cake, ice cream, cookies, and  *DROOL* chocolate... It is worth it to look in the mirror and feel good.

Here is my progress picture for 40 lbs lost:

No comments:

Post a Comment