Monday, October 10, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving to all my Canadian friends. I hope everyone has so much to be thankful for on this day. I am thankful for my wonderful friends and family. For the health and happiness for all around me. I am thankful for the willpower that I am taking to my inlaws tonight. I DO NOT NEED PUMPKIN PIE!!!!

At the suggestion of my bestie, I weighed myself this morning, to see where I was, since my last HM visit was on friday. DOWN!! Woot Woot!

Under 210, is an amazing feeling. Planning for food this day has been hard. I am not much liking the not being in control of what is being made. But I am planning to stay within my limits, and prepared to be a little (JUST A LITTLE!!) up tomorrow. This is without having desert (I am planning on bringing something that is acceptable on my free exchange list to endulge while they are pigging out on crap) and either not having mashed potatoes (my fave) or not having stuffing. I will decide when it comes down to it, although I am not a fan of stuffing, so maybe some potatoes.

I leave myself with 1 protein, 1 fat, 4 veggies, 1 starch and 2 fruits tonight... and of course my free exchange. I think I will be ok. This will be a good test of my will power.

Stats:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 209.6
Weight lost: 14.2 lbs
Inches lost: 12.25

No comments:

Post a Comment