Monday, October 24, 2011

Progress...

Well at the request of Katy and Ayla, I will post my progress pictures, but from the first 10 lbs, I don't really see a difference.

So this was the first day:
 9 lbs down

12 lbs gone


16.8 lbs gone.

Nothing really new to report. I had a few insane workout days this weekend. Ie: Saturday, where I worked out in the gym doing cardio for 1 hour and then made my way to the pool where I completed 60 laps and 30 minutes of tredding water. Pretty proud of that one. I think I have been pushing myself a tad too hard though, my muscles are so screaming for a break right now... I think I will do a few rest days now (mild workouts only). 

Went for a gym and swim today with my bestie and my brother, and spent an hour doing cardio and not too long swimming. Kinda ran out of time. Next time I go, I will try for 40 minutes tredding water. It seems so easy to me now, although it is a weird feeling. I have always struggled with my endurance. It is amazing how quickly it increases when you work your ass off at it.

I came home and did the biggest loser work out, and I am considering doing the 1000 calorie workout when I finish this... crazy? Probably. But I am so determined to get to 199 by Halloween. I dunno if I can stop.

Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 206.2
Weight lost: 17.8 lbs
Inches lost: 18.25


4 comments:

  1. You're a rockstar Linda! I hope I get the determination that you have and can workout as long as you do at some point!.
    You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. /whistles! lookin good linders!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katy! I really don't see a difference between the first and the last picture though. Everyone else says the difference is amazing lol... I just dont see it!

    ReplyDelete