Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One of those days...

Where everything is driving me nuts!! AHHHH I just want to scream. Caiden will not listen to me, so it made for my walk today to be absolutely useless... I long for the days when he used to sit in the stroller, and just lay there content to look around at the world. :(

HM day, and I was down only .6... I am still technically behind where I am projected to be, but that is ok, I will make it up. I want to go nuts in the gym and swim the next couple of days, but I think I am coming down with something :( Stupid head cold.

It is beginning to look like 199 by Halloween is not a possibility for me, but I am still going to try. A few days later isn't going to matter I guess... But I am still a tad disappointed. But I am not going to beat myself up about it.... (wait, did I just say that?) so unlike me, I know... but I don't want to get into the funk I just got out of recently. It was too difficult to get my mojo back.

1 comment:

  1. You're goal of 199 by Halloween may have been a little unrealistic. You need to be careful not to set yourself up for failure. Set goals that are more achievable, then when you blow them out of the water it's still a victory!

    ReplyDelete