Thursday, October 6, 2011

2 Weeks left

I went to HM yesterday and was pleased to be down 1.2 lbs from the day before. I was informed that on October 19 they will be paying me my 11 dollars per lb I have lost. So I have 2 weeks left to lose as much weight as I can. I am shooting for 9 lbs (not a realistic goal, but it is the one I am shooting for). That would put me at 20 lbs lost (since I gained 3.2 lbs on my trip).

So if anyone has any tips to lose weight quickly (The healthy way, I am not starving myself).... LET ME KNOW!!!

Todays plan is to do the Jari Love 1000 calorie workout, and the biggest loser workout. that should kick my ass, and get me some pounds lost. I think I will do either of those (or both) every day for the next two weeks. Tomorrow, I am planning on doing a swim and gym with my bestie as well.

1 comment:

  1. Aside from what you are doing I don't really have any tips, I do however drink hot lemon water on a regular basis, you can google the benefits, but on top of all of that it is extra water. And curbs my appetite.

    ReplyDelete