Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I beat Thanksgiving!

Yes I did!!! I lost .8 of a pound. For me this was the scariest holiday. But I really felt good when I left Scotts parents house. I didn't touch any desserts, and believe me there were lots. It was difficult! I got my measurements taken yesterday, and I am down 18 1/4 inches. Hard to believe a foot and a half of fat has been burned off of me. I like putting it in those terms, it makes it more impressive.

I got so many compliments about how awesome I look at dinner, and it made me feel so awesome. I cant wait to see them at the end of this and hear the comments then. They couldn't believe that I had 84 lbs to lose. I carry my weight well.

With my big weight loss change, comes another change in my life. Thanksgiving morning, Scott got down on one knee (in the kitchen of all places) and proposed to me.

I am so over the moon excited, and Scotts parents were just about in tears when we told them. And as coincidence would have it, my bestie also got proposed to yesterday and will now not only be my best friend, but my sister. Congrats Caity!! Love you!


So these are my new stats!!

Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 209.4
Weight lost: 14.6 lbs
Inches lost: 18.25


2 comments:

  1. Aweee congrats again Linda. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so adorable :) Congratulations again on both the weight and the engagement!

    ReplyDelete