Sunday, October 16, 2011

Losing the mindset

At what point do you lose the mindset that hmmm, maybe I should keep these clothes, because I might be fat again later.

I have all these clothes that don't fit me anymore, and I am hesitant to part with them. Am I setting myself up for failure? Doing my usual end of the summer/beginning of fall business of packing away my shorts and various other summer clothes, got me thinking.... should I pack them away for next year in the hopes that I will not need them, or should I get rid of them entirely, because I know I WILL NOT NEED THEM?

I seem to have misplaced my confidence in myself that I will succeed. I don't know where it went, and I don't know how to find it again. I haven't been able to do my big workouts at home, because I haven't had the time. I have so much on my plate with Christmas coming up fast, that I just can't get everything done, look after Caiden, keep up the house work, and work out. How the eff do people who go to the gym 5 days a week do it? It is almost an all day thing for me.

Bestie and I are going to do a gym and swim on Wednesday, but not before we go to the bridal store and try on Wedding dresses. When I called to make the appointment, the lady asked me how much weight I am trying to lose, and what size I am now. When I told her, she gushed at "how tiny you are!". Me tiny? I have never been described that before, but hey, I'll take it!

What do I do about my clothes????? I am so torn. I have already put aside 14 pairs of pants for the thrift store, but there is always that doubt in the back of my mind... just because I have failed so many times before. I am putting so much money into this HM thing, that if I fail again... ugh, I will just be angry.

Until tomorrow... when we have found out I have gained. I am sure I have. Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Get rid of them! Hopefully you wont need them!
    But it could be the clutter-hater that I am!

    Keep the mindset that you WILL succeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't i'm such a clothes hoarder lol. I was packing clothes away for summer cause I have no room in my dresser and figured if they don't fit b y next summer I'll get rid of them lol.

    ReplyDelete