Saturday, October 8, 2011

!!

Herbal Magic day yesterday, I went there thinking I was up, and as usual when I have that feeling I was down. OMG. I was down 2.6 lbs. I caught up to where I was before I went to Edmonton, and I surpassed it by .4.

I just cant stop staring at myself, and seeing the transformation before me. I have to stop doing it! People are going to start thinking I am a weirdo or something HAHA.

My bestie and I went for a gym and swim yesterday, and it felt so awesome. I think I want to do it more. Even if I have to do it b myself. I love that feeling the day after, when you are hurting so much, but it is good because you can feel the work you have put into it. We took bra and unders pictures last night as she is also trying to lose weight. She has already lost 25 lbs!! I am so proud of her!

New contest!!: If you make three visits for the next 5 weeks, you get entered to win a trip to Turks& Caicos for 7 nights, hotel and flight and $500 spending money. That would be a nice contest to win. I never win anything though. so not holding my breath. (haha totally just typed breast).

So my stats so far:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 210.2
Weight lost: 13.6 lbs
Inches lost: 12.25

My measurements will be taken next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment