Tuesday, November 1, 2011

only...

.4 lb down yesterday. Still a loss, but why didn't it go down more? grrrr. My friend from Kelowna who is also doing HM, texted me and asked me if they cut my food yet. This scared me, I already don't eat very much, and if I get my food portions cut even more... well, I won't be able to give er heck at the gym and swim. (Caity you shush at the give er heck, lol I am not old!)

I voiced my concerns to the lady at hm yesterday, and she just kept saying stop working out so much. It will defeat the purpose of this program. WTF????!!!!!!!?!?!?!?! This goes against everything I know. They literally just want me to walk! I believe so I will be in the weight loss phase for longer and I am spending more money there. I am so annoyed with this.

I am losing, steadily and I believe I will reach my goal of 185 by Christmas. I am so incredibly sick right now though, so no working out really for me today.

I feel really bloated and ucky today, so it is a good thing it is not a weigh in day for me, or else I might cry :(

3 comments:

  1. Its true, it's good to work out, but you need to rest in order to lose weight. It works to prevent plateau-ing. Tricks your body!

    Don't be so hard on yourself Linda! You are doing amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to make sure you are getting enough calories to sustain your work outs as well. Sounds like they might balance your intake according to what thier workout plan is, so it might be an idea to follow it and see what happens. Give it a week trial. Your body will still go into starvation mode if you are working out tonnes and not replacing the energy spent with healthy fuel. Its a balance you need to find!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My post removed itself. wtf man!
    What Katy said! Slow down!! You need to eat more or rest more.
    You're doing great, don't beat yourself up!

    ReplyDelete