Friday, November 25, 2011

Who says I can't multitask?

As I feel I am unable to vent in my blog anymore about being stuck in my weight loss, I will be positive from here on out.

Anyhoo, I have been trying to do my stairs 76 times every second day, which is an amazing workout (although the tops of my legs are in constant pain... I hope that goes away). I have also been stressed out about committing to too many xmas crochet/knitting projects and getting them done in time. Well I nipped 2 things in the bud yesterday!! HAHA I did my steps in about an hour (walking/jogging), while I was crocheting. It was easier than I thought it would be!

I weighed myself this morning and I was back under 200, after a week of ups and downs. Going from a tiny amount of food to the amount of food I was eating before, has seemed to do the trick... I think. I am not starving, but I am ok.

To address a comment on my last post, on days that I do a big workout, I eat extra ( just don't log it) I eat at least 1 more protein portion and more veggies. Everyone plateaus, and here is my first bad plateau.

On another topic: I am so scared of losing my engagement ring! If my fingers are cold they are so small, and the ring is loose (but not currently loose enough to fall off, I think). I want to get it sized, but I don't want to have to do it too many times. I was thinking of getting it sized in Jan/Feb, but I wonder if I should wait.

I joined a few groups on My Fitness Pal that have some wonderful ladies in them that keep me going, we have weigh ins with a final goal to be lighter by New Years. After this plateau, I won't hit 185 by then, I don't think, but I will try. I don't really care anymore. Whenever the weight comes off, it will come off.

Well that is it. I will probably post less now, keep it all to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment