Monday, November 7, 2011

The Elusive Magnet

I did it! I reached 20 lbs lost! and I have a magnet to prove it.


I had reached 21 lbs lost a couple times, on my home scale (Which has always been a bit wonky). But at HM, I was stuck for a few days. Is it possible to have a freaking plateau every 5 or so lbs? If my body does this for the rest of my journey, I am going to be pissed lol.

So on "My Fitness Pal" they call it "ONE"derland... that fabulous day when you step on the scale and you finally see that elusive 1 in front. It is right around the corner and will be a huge milestone for me. I have not seen said 1 for 4ish years. Yes, I am ashamed to say, that I have been a 200+ pound blob for so long, I do not remember what it is like to be under 200. When this day comes... and I hope it is within the next 3 days... I will scream, jump up and down, and shed a few tears. I will never be over 200 again. I swear this to myself. I will not slip, and I will not let myself down again. I refuse!

I am still trying to get over this cold, which has held its grip on my body for ... ummm.... I think a week, but it feels like longer. I blame Scotts dad... he has given it to everyone (and using my body as a vessel for said cold virus) has passed it to even my brother and my bestie. Sorry Caity! But I had a good swim yesterday I tred water for 26 minutes (until I saw Caiden screaming for me because he fell and hit his head on the pool deck... yes he is ok). And then today worked out in the gym for... I don't even know how long, and then Caity and I did another water tred for 50 minutes. Burned over 1400 calories today. Great day, and I feel as if the cold has finally loosened its death grip. :D

So my new stats!!!


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 202.8
Weight lost: 21 lbs
Inches lost: 26 3/4

Now onto the quest for my 30 lbs lost magnet! I cannot wait to line them up on the fridge and take a picture of all of them.

2 comments:

  1. So jelly of ur magnets! lol! awe. Congrats and how exciting to finally be in the ones!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! But not in the ones yet Sab... But I am soooo close!!

    ReplyDelete