Friday, November 18, 2011

It has been a week...

I was hoping that I would be able to report a big 199... But I am so close. It feels as if my body is mocking me in some way.

Let's go back a little bit... I had been sitting at 202 for almost a week, I gained 3 lbs Wednesday and then lost it the next day. Go me! It wouldn't have had to be that way if my body would just stop being stubborn.

They cut my food, so now I can barely reach 1000 calories a day, let alone the reccomended 1200 I should have as a minimum.

I made it to 201.2 on Wednesday and then it was Scott's birthday, so I took him to Montana's for all you can eat ribs... His favorite. I ate a tad more than my allotted food, ok that's fine, I saved some food portions so I wouldn't have to worry too much. The next morning I weighed myself and was up to 202.6. Here we go again.

We set a mini goal for today to be 199 point anything at HM. I would have been ecstatic at 199.9, but no. It was good enough that the Montana's dinner that I enjoyed was worked off.

I have been getting messages from random people I have added to My Fitness Pal saying how inspired they are to see my hard work and determination... Seriously? I inspire people? But how can that be? I am just me, full of the drive and determination to be a healthy beautiful weight that I do wish more people would adopt themselves. I can only continue what I am doing, and hope that people see it really isn't too hard once you get going.

I used to think working out in the gym for over an hour and trending water for an hour was stupid, a waste of time, and too hard... Yet I did these things today with my partner in crime.

So here are my new stats:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 200.2
Weight lost: 23.6 lbs
Inches lost: 29 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment