Thursday, November 24, 2011

My workouts

Since being on this plateau for so long, hovering around 200 for more than 2 weeks, I have decided to add something new to my workout. Before I was going to the gym with my bestie and doing the water tread afterwards, which I will continue (when scheduling allows me to have someone to watch Caiden). I have added the Ripped in 30 workout by Jillian Michaels. She is a bitch and I hate her, but it is a great workout.

I will also being adding stair climbing every second day. My house has 13 stairs, so I have been jogging up and down them 76 times; which works out to 1000 up and 1000 down.

They had cut down my food quite a bit and I was barely getting 1000 calories... I was worried I was starving myself, so I brought it up with E on Monday, and she raised my food levels up to what they were previously. She said as long as I am losing at these levels, she will leave me there. Phew! I tried to work out on that little amount of food, and I was dizzy and shaky afterwards.

I am doing everything I can to get this weight off me, and for some reason my body is holding onto it for dear life. I am getting annoyed! I know it will come off eventually, but I am eager to be thin!

No comments:

Post a Comment