Friday, November 11, 2011

Yo yo

The thing I have always struggled with is the yo yo... My weight goes up, then I decide to nip it in the bud, and it goes down... Then I get lazy so it goes back up. So since I am not giving up this time (although I have said I much prefer being a fatty to giving up Pepsi and chocolate), I didn't expect to see the little yo yos of my weight. I know I should have expected to go up as well... Because no one can have loss every day right?

So I was 202.6 on Monday... I went in on Wednesday for my weigh in, and was 204. Wtf??? Since I was on a cleanse week, and my oh so dreaded time of the month, I was told that I shouldn't expect a big loss that week... But a gain? Uh oh here comes the being upset and angry at my body thing again. But it is ok. I cried, but I said hey.... Your body is being stupid and holding on to this weight and it will come off.... Well bestie said the last part lol. So I made the trek back to HM on Thursday, (which I have to point out is a 40 minute drive both ways, so omg the gas I am burning :( ) stepped on the scale, and look at that. 202.4lbs. Ok I will take it!

Except I don't see it as a victory (my silly brain), I see it as an annoying setback. Ugh! I just want to be under 200 so bad!!! I went to the gym and swim with bestie, and pushed myself harder than I have ever. 1000 steps in just over 6 minutes on the stair climber thingy, and I was doing an incline of 15 (highest setting) on the treadmill. Then we went in the pool and tredded water for 1 hour. I could have gone longer for certain, but time ran out.

So I see this week as kind of a waste, as I moved .2 of a pound. Yes a loss is a loss, but come on lol. So I have this long weekend to try to get a 1 in front of the number for my weigh in on Monday. I can do it! And I will cry and scream and sing!


11/11/11 take a second to remember today. Lest we forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment