Sunday, November 27, 2011

On the way down, again...

I have been stuck for so long that I kind of forgot how it felt to step on the scale and see the number go down. It felt great this morning, I hope it continues. I had to take a few rest days because the tops of my legs are killing me for doing so many stairs, but my butt will look good later, right?

Scotts aunt gave me a really nice coat that is a tad too snug for me, I have worn it out once and I am so close to fitting in it. It is my goal to fit in it in the next month or so. I think I can, I think I can. Scott says it looks so good on me already.

I hope to go to the gym tomorrow, and get some swimming in. I really love it so much, no wonder Caiden is/was such a water baby.

The Christmas season has officially begun, Scotts dad started putting up his massive Christmas light display and fruitcake was dessert last night. Don't tell HM, I totally had some! a little sliver, but it was sooooo good. My favorite. My mom usually does a ton of baking for Christmas evening, I am going to die to try staying away from it. It may be harder than Thanksgiving, but again... I think I can I think I can. I can beat it!

Here are my new stats:

Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 198
Weight lost: 26.8 lbs
Inches lost: 29 1/2

No comments:

Post a Comment