Thursday, December 1, 2011

I have got some guns!

I am totally gaining muscle, which is so awesome. I have guns, and my bicep inches went up. My stomach is getting more solid (which is nice because it is starting to jiggle less like a bowl full of jello), and my thighs and legs are getting smaller. So the number on the scale isn't going down as fast, but that is ok. I made it down to 197 the other day, and for some reason went back up to 200.4 and now back down to 197. I still cannot believe I am below 200. I am so close to being under 200 after my day is complete. I am so excited to step on the scale and see that number drop, after not really moving for so long... it really feels great.

The stamina I have also is amazing, I really can't believe I didn't do this before. I guess everyone has to reach that point where they cannot let their body go anymore. I reached it, and I am committed to this life change. I don't even really find the gym hard anymore, and I am starting to bump it up and work harder. 20 minutes instead of 15 on the treadmill, trying to beat my time on the stair climber for 1000 stairs. Also I started doing these butt leg lift things (not sure what you call them, maybe Caity can help me out here haha) and some other similar exercises. My muscles are sure feeling it. I also tried the leg raises, and completed 20 of them. Summer in 2010 I was unable to do more than 3 or 4. I could have done more than 20, I think. I am impressed.

1 comment: