Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shocker!

First of all I want to say that I am feeling frustration. I hit 193.6 (30lbs lost) on Christmas eve. The lowest I have gotten since then is 186.2, that was before my TOM in January. The day before my cycle started I shot up to 191, and then during that time I went up to as high as 192.8... ugh. I slowed down my exercise a lot since Christmas because I just don't have the time to do it. I still was doing the 30 day shred and various other little exercises, but as for getting to the gym (with my bad foot as an excuse) I barely ever get there anymore. But I prefer swimming anyways.

I have been losing and gaining the same 4 or 5 lbs since then, I get down to 187 and then shoot back up again. So very frustrating. They dropped my food to the smaller portions again and I was very hungry at first, but now I am good and unfortunately barely have an appetite (Which I contribute to the worst cold I have had in my life, HOLY EFF!).

Yesterday I went in, and was down to 189.0... whoopee! But I was not so excited because I have seen the number before 50 times. My graph on MFP looks like sharks teeth :( So L @ HM says we have to get down to the root of the problem and find out why I am not losing. The decision she made was to take away my free exchange (essentially 0 sugar other than my two fruit servings worth). This is going to be hard for me, because I always get snackish in the evenings (especially when Scott is working evenings and I am alone after kidlet goes to sleep). Moreso though, I have a lot of trouble getting to my 1200 calorie minimum with the free exchange. So I am now NOT allowed to exercise other than a 30 minute walk a day.

I am putting a lot of money into this, so I will do it. Let's see if it works. I feel horrible though. She said the program is designed so that you don't have to exercise to lose weight, and by exercising as much as I do, I require more nourishment (which I was giving myself).

So I weighed in today expecting to see the 191 after the 189 I saw yesterday (which happens every time) and I saw 186.8. WHAT?? I am shocked. Does this mean I am on the losing track again? Man I hope so. I am so far behind and I just want to catch up.

Happy Valentines Day!

My stats:


Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 186.8
Weight lost: 37 lbs
Inches lost: 39

No comments:

Post a Comment