Sunday, February 19, 2012

I did it!!

I reached my pre-pregnancy weight. 185 baby!! I literally jumped off the scale and danced all the way to the bedroom to wake up Scott and tell him. I haven't been this weight since 2007, and I am so freaking excited. The ironic thing is that when I weighed this previously, I thought I was fat and would have given anything to be skinnier. Now I would have given anything to be 185 LOL! But onward we go. My next small goal is to weigh less than Scott's heaviest weight (since he fluctuates so much during the day) which is 172. So I am shooting for 170. I am not gonna set a date though, I find when I do that I just get frustrated.

Going to the bridal fair today with my MOH and I hope to get some ideas for planning the wedding. I am excited!

My stats:

Starting weight: 223.8
Small goal: 185 reached Feb 19th
New Small goal: 170
Final goal: 140
Current weight: 185
Weight lost: 38.8 lbs
Inches lost: 42 3/4

No comments:

Post a Comment