Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Smaller sizes

I have been struggling lately with clothes. When I started this journey, I was a gastly size 18W pant and a 2XL in shirts. I was always ashamed to let anyone know that, and now I am amazed how far I have come.

I went to Value Village on their 50% off sale a month or two ago, and I picked up a bunch of jeans that no longer fit me and I never thought I would be able to buy a size 14, let alone the 12's I am in now that are starting to fall off me. I have 2 pairs of jeans that fit, but are loose and about 4 shirts that fit but are loose.

Thank heavens Scotts aunt stopped by and brought me some of her hand me downs and I now have some clothes to wear. I am also over the moon that mediums are loose and I FIT A SMALL!!!! OMG! The last time I was in a small I was... 13-15 years old. I cannot believe it.

I took a picture today:
This ribbon signifies how many inches I have lost so far. 39 in total! I think it is amazing to see it in something tangible instead of just a number. It is the same as my son is tall. I have lost a Caiden, height and weight, it is the same. WOW! That just hit me.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment